It’s inevitable, so why fight it?
- Xbox 360 Premium (which, as mentioned in a previous post, is something I had to acquire myself by camping out in front of Best Buy)
- An additional wireless controller for the 360
- 360 games: Perfect Dark Zero, NHL 2K6, Madden NFL 2006
- PSP games: SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo, Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee
- Game development books (Game Programming Gems 3 through 5, Game Code Complete)
- DVD box sets: Deadwood, Entourage, and Coupling (UK)
- A red Swingline stapler
- Norelco electric razor
- A few books and a couple other individual DVDs
- Some other odds and ends - a couple of shirts, and some stuff I’m forgetting
There, now that wasn’t so painful, was it?
By the way, 360 owners: Mutant Storm is awesome. Spend the 800 Marketplace points to get it. I may like it better than the beloved Geometry Wars.